A Mastering the Essentials of Craftsmanship - An Integrated Approach With Hand and Power tools author: Peter Korn
- ISBN13: 9781561586202
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Number Of Pages: 208
Publisher: Taunton Press
Woodworking Basics presents an approach to learning woodworking that has proven successful for hundreds of people who have taken the author's introductory course over the past 20 years. Peter Korn's method helps new woodworkers learn the right techniques from the beginning. More experienced woodworkers can use it to master the classic furniture-making skills key to fine craftsmanship. Korn includes two attractive and useful projects -- a small bench and a side table with a door and drawer -- providing you the opportunity to practice skills and develop confidence with tools.
This book provides a step-by-step introduction to all aspects of woodworking, including:
- Safe use of woodworking machinery
- Correct use of hand tools
- Milling a board four-square
- Cutting a mortise-and-tenon joint
- Cutting dovetails