18.5-by-11-Inch Multihoop Capability Including 2 Hoops, 125 Embroidery Designs, 5 Monogramming Fonts
- Create and edit embroidery designs on your PC using the included software then transfer them to the Futura XL-400 via the included USB cable
- Easy-on extra-large 10-by-6-inch embroidery hoop with multi hooping capability
- 125 built-in embroidery designs with five fonts and outline lettering
- SwiftSmart threading system with Drop & Sew bobbin system makes for the easiest set-up
- 30 built-in sewing stitches with two fully automatic one-step buttonholes. 110-volt machine designed for the United States and Canadian use only.
Warranty: Limited 25-year warranty including 5-year on electronic components and 1-year on labor
Details: The SINGER Futura XL-400 is the next generation in the Futura line of sewing and embroidery machines. The SwiftSmart threading system with automatic needle threader makes set-up virtually effortless. The Drop & Sew bobbin system allows you to load and change the bobbin in no time without the need to pick up the bobbin thread. Six StayBright LED lights keep your extra-large sewing space well lit when working on big quilting and sewing projects. This sewing and embroidery machine has 30 popular built-in sewing stitches with two fully automatic one-step buttonholes and also boasts 125 built-in embroidery designs with five fonts and outline lettering. With a larger embroidery hoop option (10-by-6-inches) and multi hooping capability, you can create designs up to 12 by 20 inches. This fantastic feature and will allow you to embroider large format projects such as tablecloths, bedspreads, dresses and more. Get the same quality embroidery results as high-end embroidery machines but at a fraction of the cost by using your own PC. Simply connect your PC to the Futura XL-400 sewing and embroidery machine via the included USB cable, use the included software with built-in tutorials, and send the design to the machine. Push a button and you're embroidering. Computer requirements: personal computer with 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor, Windows OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, 1 GB of RAM (or more recommended), CD-ROM Drive, 500 MB (or more recommended) of available hard-disk space for installation, color standard (1024 by 768 pixel, 65,000 colors recommended), VGA adapter connected with color VGA monitor, Microsoft-compatible mouse, USB 1.1/2.0